|We believe . . .
- the Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God eternally manifested in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory upon this earth.
- regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
- the gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a definite personal experience with the Holy Spirit whereby the gifts of the Spirit become active in the life of the believer.
- in the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time; the just unto eternal life and the unjust into eternal damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Also we understand and recognize that there are other God-called fellowships, organizations, and associations of which PGN is one of many.)
PGN and the Local Church
Internet Connected Vision
Pure Gospel Network Inc. is an inter-generational Christ centered not for profit Internet Mission Church. A network of believers from many different backgrounds who are passionate about reaching out to others. That’s why we call it, Your voice in the wilderness!
The Local Church
We recognize the primacy of the local church in Christ’s commission and seek to strengthen, encourage and counsel those chosen by God and appointed to church leadership and ministry.
The ministry of PGN is focused on developing and encouraging Christian leaders in the faith. It’s not about building a brick and mortar ministry organization but to promote personal and ministry growth within each of our members. The result of which is effective Christian outreach to the world.
The Church is a Community of Biblical Structure
PGN understands the local church, not as an institution or organization, but a community of people committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and to one another. The local church is led by the Holy Spirit actively working through men and women appointed as elders (those gifted as: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher). From the body of elders, one person, recognized as “senior elder” (usually titled pastor), gains and casts the vision for the church, leading the fellowship in their journey towards Christian maturity and the ministry goals.
It is the five-fold ministry gifted men and women who acquire membership in the ministerial fellowship known as Pure Gospel Network some of which work independently but not separate from a local church. PGN understands that these ministry functions bring balance and maturity to local as well as the broader church ministry.
PGN leadership seeks to facilitate the influence of all five ministry gifting’s within the fellowship, recognizing they are of paramount importance for achieving mature and effective ministry. Leaders look to PGN as coming alongside and accountability relating to PGN leadership through regular local and internet meetings with periodic ministry reports.
Ministry Partners understand the scriptural principles of interdependence and accountability, and draw from the wisdom and strength that flows from such relationships. PGN leaders recognize that accountability, coming alongside and counsel will serve to increase their effectiveness as kingdom builders the result of which is effective Christian outreach to the world.
Pure Gospel Network Inc.
Pure Gospel Network does not have a brick or mortar building. It is made up of “Ministry Partners” from different churches, denominations, businesses and cities. We operate much like the Early Church in that we combine our gifting’s and resources for the purpose of spreading the Gospel and creating a culture of discipleship.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. Psalm 46:4 (ESV) “We are but one of those streams.